2006年10月27日 星期五

YYP 's graduation ceremony

This is my graduation.
After 3 years study in University, finally I am graduated.
At the time I got my A-level result, I found that I was failed in one subject. I was so disappointed to my result.
And then I discuss with my family, they told me to study aboard. I accepted, then I go to the internet and found a study agent.
I took their advice, and selected Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology (M.I.B.T).
I spend 8 months for my diploma of computing.
After that , I promoted to 2nd year University in Swinburne University of Technology to study Multi-Media.
After 2 years, now I am graduated.


my gf and I


my family and me



The people who teach me.


tea break after ceremony


I was on the state and the head of university was giving me the certificate.

0 意見:

 
自訂搜尋