2007年3月18日 星期日

Air show day




this is a good and sunny day, I don't need to work. So, I decided to rest at home. When I was sitting on my sofa, suddenly something so noisy appear outside. I went to the balcony in order to check out what was happening. Wow, there was a fighter plane on the sky and it was turning back just at the top of my apartment 's roof. the massive sound exploded into my ear, I was super excited. I was so regretted that I didn't video it.

After that another plane was coming. Again I was surprised, and just watched it went away. after that I took my DC immediately, and waited for another plane. for a few minutes, It was coming, but this time it is a normal plane, that is the one we normally took from country to country in airport. I was a little bit disappointed, but I still took a video about this.

0 意見:

 
自訂搜尋